Disney y Star Plus are raising their monthly prices in Mexico, one of the most important countries in Latin America.
Both individually and in combo, streaming services are varying in value from this very April 26 for new subscribers, while old subscribers will see the change from May 31.
The new Disney and Star Plus prices in Mexico.
These will be the new prices for the services in Mexico:
- Disney Plus: From 159 to 179 pesos per month (annual price remains at 1,599 pesos).
- Star Plus: From 199 to 219 pesos per month (annual price remains at 1,999 pesos).
- Combo+: From 249 to 269 pesos per month
- Combo+ with Lionsgate+: From 309 to 329 pesos per month
Disney has not specified the reason for the price increase: in all cases it is 20 pesos or approximately one dollar.
Similar is happening in Chile: Disney Plus is going up from 6500 to 7200 Chilean pesos per month, while the Combo+ and Lionsgate version is going up from 10500 to 11500 and 11500 to 13500 pesos respectively.
In Peru, prices remain the same.
- Disney Plus: 27.90 soles per month
- Star Plus: 44.90 soles per month
- Combo+: 49.90 soles per month
- Combo+ with Lionsgate+: 61.90 soles per month
We recommend METADATARPP’s technology podcast. News, analysis, reviews, recommendations and everything you need to know about the technological world.